pokemon light and dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pokemon light and dark

Go down

even this game doesn't have much does it look good?

pokemon light and dark I_vote_lcap0%pokemon light and dark I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

pokemon light and dark Empty pokemon light and dark

Post  mysticjosh Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 am

pokemon light and dark Pic2uj

made with rpg maker xp

introduction
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is actually one game but you can choose what set of legendaries to capture first. you can catch the other set later.

story
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you start out on west academy and given your very first pokemon. there you will
learn the ropes of pokemon. your rival steve will challenge you at once. there are some secrets of west academy. dark secrets. you will have to go to the training gym and win to obtain your first starter which is any of all 12 starters then you will be transported to route one.

go around and collect badges from each place. once you have beaten each gym leader and champion at least once you can upgrade your badges from the basic colour to silver. do it a second time and you can get a gold! but as you progress through the game a team goes around trying to obtain items that will resurrect the ultimate pokemon…

with your pokemon it is up to you to stop them. the gym leaders have at least one of the items that is required and they will give it to you once you have beaten them. though the items don't upgrade unlike the badges.

later the evil team gets fustrated that they aren't getting any items so they start beginning to steal them. then you have got to find them and get it back. but the evil team (not saying any names...) are not working alone. they are working with your character's brother!

team
Only me but willing to give spots to the following positions:
Coder or scripter, spriter for trainers, spriter for the battle bar thingy and mapper pm me or send me an email at mysticjoshgaming@gmail.com

video

new features
a new region- kingdome
8 new gyms and a tournament to be the champion
a super secret pokemon!

support this game

pokemon light and dark Ubd7504[b]

downloads

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WD5J3KZO

(only goes up to the 2nd gym leader)
mysticjosh
mysticjosh
Admin

https://pk-light-dark.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum